There is a city in the south of Zambia; a city of the future, called Choma. It has the profile of a city ready for rapid development, and hosts lucrative resources, and is populated by a people willing to relate. Choma is the capital of the Southern Province, which hosts pillars of the Zambian economy, that include Maamba Collieries, Victoria Falls, Lake Kariba, and Kazungula Bridge.
Latest from Cabanga Magazines
- Cabanga Magazine | July 2020 | Motsepification
- Cabanga Magazine | June 2020 | Credibility Diplomacy
- Cabanga Magazine | May 2020 | The Agriconomy of South Africa
- Digital Design | Empowering Creatives to Build in Digital Spaces for Africa
- Digital Journalism | Grooming Thoughtful Business Content Creators