In February 2020, Euromoney awarded Nedbank Private Wealth the second-best bank in the category of Environment, Social and Governance (ESG)/Impact Investing in Africa; second to UBS Group AG, a Switzerland based multinational investment bank. They moved from 5th place in 2019 outpacing Standard Bank (Africa's largest lender) and Absa, who in 2019 occupied 2nd and 4th respectively.
Latest from Cabanga Magazines
- Cabanga Magazine | July 2020 | Motsepification
- Cabanga Magazine | June 2020 | Credibility Diplomacy
- Cabanga Magazine | May 2020 | The Agriconomy of South Africa
- Digital Design | Empowering Creatives to Build in Digital Spaces for Africa
- Digital Journalism | Grooming Thoughtful Business Content Creators